Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support services to the CEO. He/she takes care of all administrative and other duties to enable the CEO focus on managing the organization effectively and efficiently.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Manage the office of the CEO efficiently and effectively
- Act often as the CEO’s first point of contact with people both internal and external
- Set up, own the management and ensure the adherence to the timetable for all management, executive committee and strategy review meeting
- Manage the daily schedule of CEO, ensure he knows 24 hours in advance, keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules where necessary
- Conduct research and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations on behalf of the CEO
- Manage external contacts for the CEO, proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the CEO in addressing challenges
- Act as Secretary at any Executive Committee meeting
- Assisting in other official tasks as may be assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) /HND in any relevant social science or business degree is required for this role.
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or working knowledge of relevant Corporate Governance is required for this role.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package
- Superb organizational and time management ability
- Flexible and possess outstanding problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, business presentation, people management skills and a good awareness of diversity issues including openness to constructive critical feedback
Salary in line with industry standard
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their word doc CV's only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.