Software Developer at InfoStrategy Technology
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 15 August, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoStrategy Technology
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Department: Technology Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Technology Solutions
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline. A Masters degree would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
Any two out of the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and CV's as a Single Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title - Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from InfoStrategy Technology
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at InfoStrategy Technology
- Know More About InfoStrategy TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Database Administrator at Doheney Services Ltd
- Senior Officer, Cyber Security and BCP at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Full Stack Web Developer at AfriHUB
- Oracle Instructor at AfriHUB
- Network Engineer at AfriHUB
- Business Analyst at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Business Intelligence Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Database Administrator at Intelfort Nigeria Limited