Software Developer at InfoStrategy Technology
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 15 August, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoStrategy Technology
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Department: Technology Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Technology Solutions
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline. A Masters degree would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
Any two out of the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and CV's as a Single Word Document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the Job Title - Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from InfoStrategy Technology
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at InfoStrategy Technology
- Know More About InfoStrategy TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Developer at Aldelia Limited
- Manager, CVM Commercial - Value Proposition at MTN Nigeria
- Female Developer at GVA Partners
- Website and Graphic Designer at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Senior Security Engineer, Automation at GitLab Inc.
- Manager, CEM Analytics at MTN Nigeria
- CEM System Support Engineer at MTN Nigeria
- CEM & Service Expert at MTN Nigeria