Business Development Officer at Richbrands Group
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 12 August, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Richbrands Group
Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
Business Development Officer
- To engage in superior customer service by making information readily available
- To persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- To demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- To schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
- To make product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Market and grow company's leasing and investment products suite.
- Develop strategies for business expansion and synergy across industry groups.
- Manage the annual financial budgets.
- Develop and deepen a multi-channel product sales strategy.
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years' experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
- Strong knowledge of the leasing industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should resides between Agege, Ketu-Maryland,Ogudu and Ikeja axis in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Recent Jobs from Richbrands Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Richbrands Group
- Know More About Richbrands GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Client Sales Executive at Protege Professionals
- Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) Officer at First Bank
- Head, Trade Services at First Bank
- B2B/B2G Manager at Afrifone Limited
- Experimental Marketing Manager at HRLeverage Africa
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Southern Infinity
- Client Service Manager at Sybil and James Communications