Contract Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 16 August, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Company HSE Policy.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Attendance to C&P and Company HSE meetings by him and his team.
- Make sure every Company contract created by him or his team contains latest HSE T&C’s in line with COMPANY requirements
- Enforce and drive the inclusion and evaluation of the proper HSE metrics in Technical Call for Tenders
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Proactively carry out the activities of the job.
- Be responsible for meeting agreed objectives for him and his team.
- Monitor active contracts under his team to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Ensure the establishment of suitable lists of potential bidders in accordance with Vendor
- Management policies and procedures of the Company.
- Carry out contracting process in accordance with Company's procedure from pre qualification, technical/commercial evaluation, recommendation, contract award to close out of contract.
- Participate in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and make presentations to both Company Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensure contracts in own domain are drafted in accordance with approved model and contribute to periodic review of same.
- Ensure that Contracts are created in UNISUP (SAP) to facilitate payment of Contractors.
- Contribute during negotiation either for dispute resolution and claim settlement or for generation of Savings.
- A Degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- Up to 5 years experience in Supply Chain in an oil industry environment, full membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Up to 5 years experience in an oil industry upstream environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Incumbent should have knowledge of :
- Oil & Gas upstream metier:
- Supply Chain
- Juridical and Legal environment, Insurance, Tax
- Safety Health and Environment
- Communication and Negotiation
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HSE Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Administrative and Secretarial Support at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Logistics Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Logistics Advisor I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Systems Engineer - Testing at GE - General Electric
- Maintenance Man at Villa Picasso Hotel
- Engineering Manager at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Trainee Engineer (Automation) at INTECH Process Automation
- Field Service Engineer (Automation) at INTECH Process Automation
- Project Lead/Project Manager at INTECH Process Automation
- Echo Cardiography Technologist/Cardiac Sonographer at First Cardiology Consultants
- Drainage Engineer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)