HSE Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 16 August, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Category: Environmental, Health & Safety
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Assist the ECP Offshore Construction Superintendent and all ECP team onboard AKPO in the implementation of the Health, Safety and Environment standards & objectives, in compliance with MAESTRO referential, HSE MS and Company E&P Referential during AKPO FFSD 2018
- To conduct with Contractor, regular HSE inspections of project activities. Maintain record of such inspections detailing the finding and recommendations. To follow up the clearance of inspection punch list items and they are rapidly closed by Contractor.
- To ensure that all Construction Equipment ( lifting appliance/accessories, shackles, sling, chain blocks, etc) are fit for purpose and have proper certification and color coding / tagging where required prior to use on working areas.
- Checks the preparation of work activities on site with the aim of making the area safe and practical for the job with limited impact on other activities.
- Ensures that all recommendations expressed in the Permit To Work are implemented.
- Controls the development of the work until its completion and ensures that the area is left in an acceptable condition.
- Anticipates risks, stops any activity when the situation may drift and immediately reports to the control room.
- Serves as a member of the FPSO’s Emergency Response Intervention Team (ERIT).
- Checks and certifies scaffoldings.
- Assists in monitoring safety equipment test, inspection and maintenance level to ensure reliability.
- Inspects administrative and operations areas on site to ensure compliance to standards and procedures.
- Update in weekly basis EPOB matrix of ECP team onboard include all Contractors under ECP responsibility
- Assists in the conduct of site specific safety training to improve safety awareness.
- Participates in the incidents and anomalies investigations and close out and ECP PTW audit
- Provides assistance in the areas of waste segregation, quantification, labelling, containment and recording.
- Carries out duties as directed by the Offshore Construction Superintendent and the Offshore Head of HSE
- Ensures the communication and implementation of HSE system in assigned work locations.
- Takes part in the conduct of Hazard Identification studies, Risk Assessment, Cause Tree Analysis preparation/meeting,etc.
- Pro-actively implement HSE programs in assigned locations and ensure that there is ongoing awareness and education.
- B.Sc degree in Health and Safety Engineering, Safety or Risk Management or Environmental Studies with 5 years of experience in HSE positions in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Capable of handling audits, incident investigations, reporting and performance management.
- Familiarity with the development of RA, HAZOPs, HAZIDs etc.
- Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Administrative and Secretarial Support at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Logistics Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Contract Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Logistics Advisor I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Lead, Environmental Health Officer at Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Health and Safety Officer at Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Health & Safety Officer at Donias
- Safety Coordinator at Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited
- HSE Manager at Sunrose Consulting
- Senior Environmental and Health and Safety Specialist at The West African Power Pool (WAPP)
- Environmental Health Coordinator at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Health Safety & Environment Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited