Deputy Project Manager at Desicon Engineering Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 23 August, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Desicon Engineering Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner, Saidel Limited are building a Team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals in the capacity below
Deputy Project Manager
- Responsible for the management of all phases of life, extension projects from scope definition, engineering solutions, procurement technical assistance, construction, commissioning to completion.
- Ensuring the delivered scope meets high uptime, low maintenance and reliable long term operational performance requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of project budget, schedule, and other technical inputs into the upgrade.
- Assuring all objectives are achieved and that project complies with agreed contract requirements, specifications, safety standards, regulatory requirements and company procedures.
- Leading and guiding members of the project team by setting goats, clarifying direction, authorizing roles and assigning tasks along a time plan for all those on the project team.
- Responsible for planning, resourcing, managing and motivating the project organization throughout the project
- Maximizing output by coordinating, planning and ensuring the logical sequence and timely delivery of the Project within agreed budget and schedule.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, including clients, management, partners, vendors, yards and sub-contractors for project clarifications
- Ensuring highest level of HSE performance is attained during all project phases.
- Leading and supervising key project management activities including reporting, project cost and schedule control, invoicing, risk management, etc.
- Years of experience: Minimum of 10 years in Oil and Gas offshore pipeline construction.
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Marine).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to:email@example.com With the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Desicon Engineering Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marine Captain at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Chief Electrician at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Senior Field Engineer at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Senior Project Manager at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Marine Coordinator at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Offshore Construction Manager at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Know More About Desicon Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Project Assistant (Protection) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Project Assistant (Protection) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- IT Project Manager at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Project Controller at Eta-Zuma Group W/A Limited
- Zonal Project Manager - Nig ZPM at Malaria Consortium
- Project Director at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Construction Project Manager at First Excelsia
- Project Coordinator at Plan International