If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Antal International is a global executive recruitment organisation with over 133 offices in 33 countries. We have offices in United Kingdom, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, USA
Our client provides a Logistics and Facilities base for the Deep Sea Oil & Gas exploration industry in Lagos, Nigeria. They have now engaged on a significant and large scale Construction project for the expansion of these facilities which involves building an industrial village around a specialised port.
Our client is now looking to find the right person to lead & manage this Construction and Engineering project.
This is a Senior Manager level role in the company and will report directly to the CEO dealing extensively with COO and CFO.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Our client is looking for a person with at least 20 years’ experience in construction of these types of facilities and who has experience of working in a multicultural & international environment.
- Must have a Civil Engineering degree.
- Must have experience of running major and complex construction projects outside of Africa, the ideal candidate may well have led some of the construction projects in the Middle East or Asia.
- This high profile and complex project represents a significant investment by our client in their own expansion and in attracting the high value Oil & Gas industry into Nigeria.
- The contract will be for two years renewable annually. This project is expected to last up to 5 years.
The role involves:
- Forward planning and developing the layout of infrastructure required for the industrial village;
Management of Consultants and Architects
- Manage the process of appointing consulting engineers and architects;
- Oversight of all construction bids
- Manage all construction, building and other activities related to establishment of infrastructure
Safety and Security
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards;
Human Resources and Training
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- Conduct himself/herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
Method of Application
Call us today if you feel that you have the experience needed to lead this major construction project to build a state of the art facilities and maintenance site in Lagos.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.