Country Sales Manager - Nigeria an International Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 4 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
We are an international Pharmaceutical company with decades of experience in Africa. We are currently in 5 African countries and are about to commence our operation in Nigeria.
We are an international Pharmaceutical company with decades of experience in Africa. We are currently in 5 African countries and are about to commence our operation in Nigeria
- Manage and channel company resources to best use in alignment with company’s core principles.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Management of sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving the KPI’s
- Coaching and mentoring sales team, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Developing and implementing go to market strategies aimed at unlocking and achieving agreed sales target
- Organize brand promotion, drive brand development and market activation.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence are felt in the market.
- Performance monitoring, field research and evidence gathering/ Strategic planning
- Providing leadership and direction in sales administration/ polices formulations and implementation, regulations, compliance and improvement plan
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Ensure that business’s in-country affiliates adhere to all country regulations and cultural guiding principles
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the marketing and sales department in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree (An MBA will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a reputed pharmaceutical company in sales and marketing function
- Evidence track record in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience of institutional sales in Nigeria
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and expertise experience in marketing and detailing of pharmaceutical drugs
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae and cover letter clearly stating their sales experience in a pharmaceutical company with results in both documents. Remuneration is attractive and negotiable base on experience. Please note that application deadline is not fixed, it is based on when we reach our limit of target candidates. As a result you are adviced to apply early.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Pharmacists at Vincintoire Limited
- Medical Sales Representative at Kayhelt Pharma
- Job Opportunities at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Job Opportunities at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Pharmacy Assistant at MedValue Pharmacy
- Head of Sales at a Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency