Marketing Manager at AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Seed Co International; with business interest across 15 countries in Africa. Our wide basket of seed products includes Maize, Soybean, Wheat, Sorghum, Cotton, Cowpea etc.
- We are recruiting competent and qualified Marketing Manager to Head her Marketing Unit as it’s deepen its operation in Nigeria
- The Marketing Manager's role is strategically positioned to envision and develop the company's marketing Dept to deliver on the mission and vision of the company in Nigeria and other geographies. He/she has the overall responsibility of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the company through planning and implementation of consumer centric plans.
- The Marketing Manager will coordinate all field demonstrations activities, sales promotions, media and technology based advertisement, agro dealer’s development and product loyalty programs thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co brand as the seed of choice for increased productivity.
The incumbent will also:
- Defining, understanding and creating long term strategies for market categories and segments.
- Develop intimate knowledge of consumers’ attitudes and behaviors.
- Initiate research on brands, consumers and market segments.
- Develop and defend brand identity and positioning.
- Lead in the formulation of pricing strategy.
- Monitor and manage the performance of the brands.
- Brief advertising agency on media objectives and creative material development and production.
- Coordinate project planning, implementation and appraisal.
- Develop and implement sales, distribution and channel strategy.
- Implement trade marketing strategy.
Qualification and Expertise
- Minimum of a second Class upper University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Management (or related fields), Business or marketing and/or business post graduate education (MBA) preferred
- Must have at least 8 years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager either in a Seed Business or in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of commodities marketing, route to market, and products promotion
- Market Information Gathering, data analysis and result presentation
- Communication skills are essential.
- Hausa language will be desirable
- Experience in working in international companies is certainly an added advantage.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Must be a self-motivated person
- Required Age: 30 – 38 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Agrosciences Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Research Associate, TORs - Plantain and Banana Improvement Programme at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Technology Officer at Babban Gona
- Government Relations Officer at One Acre Fund
- Sales Activation Planner at An Agricutural Firm
- Chief Security Officer at An Agricultural Firm
- Sales Truck Driver at An Agricutural Firm
- Production Pharmacist at An Agricutural Firm
- M & E Officer at Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited