Latest Career Opportunity at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at CITIBANK
Citi is today´s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world.
With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
To develop, manage and co-ordinate the operations and technology function under the direct supervision of the Divisional Operations and Technology (O&T) Head for Sub Sahara Africa Division and the CCO for Nigeria. To implement the O&T Strategy, short term plans and objectives in line with the overall business plans by the function chain and the Nigeria business. To provide leadership oversight for the O&T Function in Nigeria. To promote and be the role model for the O&T Principles. To develop Talent for Nigeria business and those who can take roles outside country.
- Develop and manage short-range Operations strategies and assist in developing and managing long-range operations business strategies.
- Manage and achieve Process, Systems, Customer service and related objectives in line with policies to meet the needs of the business and customers.
- Implement an effective O&T financial planning and control.
- Manage human, processing and systems resources to maximize quality and quantity of service while reducing cost.
- Manage the short and long term career and development of all O&T staff.
- Maintain effective partnership levels with all the function heads.
- Establish, maintain and enhance communications with the all the business areas to ensure the achievement of business objectives in general.
- Manage the development of key systems and related staffing plans to evolve a technologically advanced organization.
- Recommend operations process to support new business initiatives and co-ordinate the implementation with compliance and technology.
- Ensure enhancement and maintenance of internal controls to reduce/control risks and to improve standards.
- Make quality service delivery an integral part of the culture.
- Plan and manage bank premises to provide conductive work environment for staff and service environment for our customers.
- People management- complex organisation, direct and matrix management
- Product and process knowledge in TTS,SFS Products, FICC products
- Service management
- Corporate finance
- Outsource Management
- Regulatory Management and Client services
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSc Hons) or equivalent in Business or Quantitative Studies.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. ACIB
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Operations (Domestic & International) management with at least 5 years at senior management level covering:
- Experience in Banking Operations: Treasury Operations, SFS Operations, Trade Processing, Loan Operations, Account and System Maintenance, Records Management and COB, Cash Management Operations, Control and Compliance, Experience in managing multiple Operations & Technology Products, Technology Management Skills, Project Management, Process Management, Outsource Governance Management and Customer Services.
- Good communication skills (oral & written), People Management skills, Conflict and Priority Management, Strategic Thinking, Problem solving Competencies, & Career development amongst others
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CITIBANKSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)