Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
The Overall Purpose of the Role
Systems Sales Engineer supporting the West Africa in pursuing all systems (DeltaV) opportunities. The individual by virtue of coverage in the region will bring in leads for LCS, MHM, AO etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead divisional sales and business development initiatives in West Africa.
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives required in support of the PSS MEA business plan.
- Collaborate with and support sales representatives in the region.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide monthly reports and forecasts to divisional Sales & Marketing Directors in PATT.
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans.
- Work closely with proposal generation group to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are competitively priced and are submitted on time.
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs.
- Take a pro-active role in working with the Emerson Global Project Pursuit Team representative to identify, qualify and pursue control system projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for all Emerson Process Management products and services.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Emerson Process Management.
- Promote the business benefits of PlantWeb to customers.
- Profile accounts and establish a clear understanding of business drivers and process control requirements.
- Liaise with Emerson personnel Worldwide for Global Project Pursuit.
- Capture customer key business drivers and ensure inclusion within Emerson proposals.
- Maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- University/College/Bachelors, School Education (up to 12 Grade), Diploma Engineering/Technical/Business
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.