Business Development / Admin Officer at Global Property & Facilities International Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Global Property & Facilities International Limited is a leading Real Estate Services firm that specializes in Integrated Facilities Management; Property Services – Advisory, Management, Leasing; Building Automation; Infrastructure management & Building Services installation & management. An award winning, African focus RES company. GPFI helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their real estate investment objectives.
- We are looking for a Business Development Admin who has 3-7 years of experience in in ensuring the achievement of company’s business goals through timely delivery of administrative jobs that will lead to revenue generation and opportunities of new Customer acquisition; also in executing business strategies aimed at improving the company’s work process.
- Sources, extracts and shares information on new prospects/contacts (organisations/individuals) through secondary surveys (. e.g. online, dailies. etc.).
- Archives all database for clients, existing and prospective and all departmental records
- Drafts and sends proposals/business letters to create business awareness to identified targets.
- Follow up on all proposals sent to prospects to ensure at least 50% becomes bids & tender and 20% of bids/tender turns to business contract.
- Sources and updates information on current bids and tenders
- Handling all the administrative and technical aspect of bids & tender preparation to ensure completion and timely delivery
- Assist the BDM to review contract agreement for clients
- Execute and collates all departmental reports including weekly/monthly reports, competition reports, KPI reports amongst others.
- Source industry information including statistics and Publish newsletter on the 25th of every month
- To operate manual and computerised office systems, for example filing papers, photocopying and collating papers and mailings and maintaining databases.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships internally and externally.
- Implements all industry opportunities for trade exhibitions and sponsorships
- Liaises with all operational admins local and international on Business development/marketing issues
Required Education and Qualification
- B.Sc in any Social Sciences or related courses, IT Skills, Sales and Marketing training
- An experience of exposure to the Facility management Industry is an advantage for this role.
- Proven working experience as a business development Admin, sales executive or a relevant role with a commendable sales track record.
- Experience in a B2B sales environment with proven ability to build long term partnerships
- International experience, either professionally or academically.
Skill Set & Profile:
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Power Points
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Activity-driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Innovative thinking, commerciality and flexibility. Tenacity and resilience, with a strong focus on achieving outstanding `sales results
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximize revenue streams
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to upsell services and products.
- The benefet not only include good timey paid salary but also health cover (HMO) and a structured training and development plan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on global-propertyand-facilities-international-limited.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at CFL Group
- HR Manager at a Leading Real Estate Company - Mctimothy Associates
- Marketing Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Operations Manager at a Real Estate Company - Mctimothy Associates
- Fresh Jobs at Afrihood Development Company
- Financial Reporting Associate at Mixta Nigeria
- Property Sales Consultant at Churchgate Group
- Driver at Adron Homes and Properties Limited