Estate Manager at Karferry Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2019
Deadline: 17 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Karferry Limited
Karferry Limited - Our client, a government owned Real Estate/Property Development company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily supervision/operations of each property, maintaining properties including commercial buildings and apartment complex
- S/he will manage administration of the facilities such as, collect rent, find tenants when properties are vacant and handle evictions, whilst handling complaints, violations and other issues from residents and tenants
- The ideal candidate will also support the negotiations of contracts and be responsible for promoting good tenant experience.
- To fit in this role, you must have a B.Sc in Estate Management or related field, with a minimum of 3 years experience with client facing in a medium to large size real estate firm
- You must also possess strong customer service, analytical and critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented and deadline-driven, and have a hard line commercial orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "ESMGR1" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Karferry LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Public Relations/ Relationship Management Executive at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Karferry Limited
- Jobs at Workarena
- Jobs at IRW Nigeria
- Logistics Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
- Personal Executive Assistant/Admin at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Audit Roles at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)