Graduate Engineer Trainee at Graceco Limited
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: 10 July, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Graceco Limited
Graceco Limited - We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: 7:30am - 5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
Status: Full time
- The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have HND in Electrical and Electronic engineering.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least upper credit from a reputable polytechnic.
- Applicant must be a stickler for accuracy
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
You will need to show:
- Readiness to learn new skills and technology.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be "Graduate Trainee Engineer".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Graceco LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- WECA Procurement Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Product Delivery Representative (PDR) at Gossy Warm Springs Limited
- Finance Officer at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager at Honeywell International
- Sales Manager - Commercial Vehicles at Kewalram Nigeria Limited
- IT Business Analyst at Guinness Nigeria PLC
- HR Graduate Internship Recruitment at Procter and Gamble