Jobs at Nigerian Ports Authority(NPA)
Posted on: 4 August, 2011
Deadline: 15 September, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
The Nigerian Ports Authority wishes to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position of GENERAL MANAGER, SECURITY
GENERAL MANAGER, SECURITY
The Authority, a government owned agency with offices in the under-listed locations is charged with the responsibility of ensuring, among others, security of lives and properties:
•Lagos Port Complex
•Tincan Island Port
•Rivers Port, Port Harcourt
•Delta Ports, Warri
•Abuja Liaison Office
•Overseas Office, London
• Legislative compliance with security related protocols, conventions, codes etc.
• Coordination of the activities of the Security Department in conformity with international best practices.
•Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any of the social sciences
•10 years experience in Military/Law enforcement agency with 5 years in management position in the rank not lower than Lt Col/Asst Commissioner of Police/Director, State Security Services.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send his/her application with comprehensive CV stating e-mail, contact (not P.O. Box) addresses and mobile telephone number(s) within six (6) weeks of this publication to:
The General Manager, Human Resources
Nigerian Ports Authority
Only short-listed applicants would be invited for interview
This advert supersedes the one earlier published in the Guardian and Leadership Newspapers of Wednesday June, 22nd 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings in the Oil and Gas Industry - TransnationalHCS (THCS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.