Accountant at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Posted on: 28 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 June, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 50 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations.
GDC is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account –Daily Entries
- Budgeting & Variance analysis – weekly (Tuesday)
- Maintenance of account records – daily
- Vetting of Financial document
- Determination and payment of Third party contract share and other necessary payments
- Preparation of salary & wages for Lagos & PH (summary of payment must be submitted on 25th of each month
- Preparation, remittance and documentation of VAT, WHT, PAYE
- Preparation and remittance of staff pension
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Postings of transaction
- External relationship/meetings (banks, tax authorities – Federal & State Govt. etc)
- Raising of purchase order for foreign suppliers.
- Computation of Film Hire for both calendar & cinema respectively.
- Payment of foreign suppliers and fund transfer.
- HOD to ensure effective and efficient financial planning and resources utilization.
- Ensure that Account and Financial activities are properly carried out, monitored and well coordinated.
- Assist and support external auditor on interim and year end audits.
- Review of posting to ensure accuracy of monthly financial account information.
- Reconciling and reporting on all necessary financial matters for management decision making
- HND/Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly send their CVs / Resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Job Vacancies at the BBC World Service