Accountant at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Posted on: 28 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 June, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 50 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations.
GDC is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account –Daily Entries
- Budgeting & Variance analysis – weekly (Tuesday)
- Maintenance of account records – daily
- Vetting of Financial document
- Determination and payment of Third party contract share and other necessary payments
- Preparation of salary & wages for Lagos & PH (summary of payment must be submitted on 25th of each month
- Preparation, remittance and documentation of VAT, WHT, PAYE
- Preparation and remittance of staff pension
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Postings of transaction
- External relationship/meetings (banks, tax authorities – Federal & State Govt. etc)
- Raising of purchase order for foreign suppliers.
- Computation of Film Hire for both calendar & cinema respectively.
- Payment of foreign suppliers and fund transfer.
- HOD to ensure effective and efficient financial planning and resources utilization.
- Ensure that Account and Financial activities are properly carried out, monitored and well coordinated.
- Assist and support external auditor on interim and year end audits.
- Review of posting to ensure accuracy of monthly financial account information.
- Reconciling and reporting on all necessary financial matters for management decision making
- HND/Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly send their CVs / Resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Daily Post Nigeria
- Jobs in a Magazine Firm - Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Media Jobs at Concise News
- Job Opportunities at DM Holdings