Executive Assistant at Silverwood School
Posted on: 12 March, 2019
Deadline: 15 March, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Silverwood School, Maryland
Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
- The EA will be working with support coordinator.
- The preferred candidate must be B.Sc or HND graduate of 1-3 years Post Graduate experience.
- Must Have administrative and good communications skills ( written and oral)
- Must have good sense of judgement
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office application use. Microsoft Word,Excel and any graphics software
- Must have intermediate office and documentation management skills
- Must be able to sell a product or service
- Must have good sense of dressing and confident.
- Must be able to project manage at beginners level.
Other skills needed such as:
- Adept in Technology
- Time Management
- Anticipates Needs
Remuneration is industry based.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Executive Assistant"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Silverwood School, MarylandSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Skoolmedia Nigeria Limited
- Teachers at James Hope College
- Fresh Jobs at S-TEE Schools
- Assistant HR Manager at Greensprings School
- School Vice Principal (Academics) at Silver Valley International College
- International Education, Migration & Administration Officer at Carpa Education
- Provost at Benue State University
- External Auditor at Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu