Logistics Officer/Inventory Assistant at Wellrose
Posted on: 11 March, 2019
Deadline: 31 March, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Wellrose
Wellrose, a Healthcare organisation, is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- Moving of Goods from one point to another (pick up or delivery).
- Confirmation of goods.
- Documenting Expiry dates and inputing the information on the database.
- Assists in other Inventory tasks,where applicable.
- Ability to drive a Car and Possession of a driving licence. At least, 2years driving experience.
- Must be Smart and have good Numerate skills.
- Must be a Male,between the Age of 20 - 28years old.
- Must be Agile and have good body Stamina.
- Candidates must reside around Oshodi, Gbagada, Shomolu, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Ogudu or neighbouring areas.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WellroseSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Nurse at Paelon Memorial Hospital
- Biomedical Engineer at Abuja Clinics
- Job Openings at Imo International Health Systems
- Cook (Continental and National) at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
- Receptionist at Maldor