Vacancies At Eleganza Industries Ltd
Posted on: 13 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 May, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Eleganza Industries Ltd
Eleganza - We are a leading plastic/skin care products manufacturing company that produces various types of high quality household products such as Chairs, Cooling Boxes, Luggage's, Diaper/Sanitary Pads, Cosmetic and Liquid soap etc. located in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos and require for immediate employment, the following professionals
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to set up new cosmetic factory and run it successfully.
- Must have good knowledge of planning & developing products.
- Making a preventive maintenance plan for machines and auxiliary equipment
- Must be able to develop production formula.
- Maintain all necessary records relating to quality assurance, production, consumption and stocks,
- BSc in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Age 35 years and above with a minimum of 8 years working in a cosmetic industry.
- Must have knowledge of cosmetics (skin care product) formulation/raw materials.
- Must have knowledge of Liquid Toilet Soap production for laundry and dish washing
- Must be able to work independently and in a group setting
- Must be highly organized, efficient, Flexible and versatile.
Method of Application
The ideal candidate should forward their application with detailed resume and recent passport sized photograph to:
PO Box 50175,
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement as only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eleganza Industries LtdSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Fan Milk Plc
- Process Artisan - Brewing at SABmiller Plc
- Cyber Security Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Tech Sales and Sales Process Analyst, West Africa BU at SABmiller Plc
- Branding, Advertising & Public Relations Officer at Denna Rossi Limited
- Current Job Placements at Erisco Foods Limited
- Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- EHS Risk & Performance Coordinator at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)