CEO in a Stock Broking & Venture Capital Company
Posted on: 13 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 May, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a leading STOCK BROKING AND VENTURE CAPITAL COMPANY and a licenced member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We seek to recruit a qualified and competent candidate as our Chief Executive Officer. The role reports to the Board of Directors and is responsible for driving company's growth, ensuring the achievement of revenue and profit objectives of the organisation, and providing leadership for the enterprise.
- Champions the formulation and implementation of corporate strategies and plans to achieve maximum returns on investment, minimise cost of doing business, ensure job satisfaction for employees and promote positive image for the company.
- Drives the development and achievement of annual operating plans.
- Provides investment advice, evaluates and manages client's investment holdings,
- Monitors and stay abreast of Industry, national and international development, trends and events to ensure the company is able to maintain and sharpen its competitive positioning.
- Implements the strategic vision of the company.
- First degree in Economics or its equivalent in any discipline. An M.B.A from a reputable University will be an added advantage.
- A Chartered member of Institute of Stock Brokers Nigeria
- A minimum of 12 years experience, eight of which should be in a top management position in a Stock Broking company.
Competencies and skills
- Strong capital market and stock braking skills with proven business development capabilities.
- Strategic thinking ability to generate ideas and concepts to improve business performance.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of and demonstrable success in a leadership of change within an organisation.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply through: email@example.com by attaching their detailed Curriculum Vitae to the mail within two weeks from the date of this publication. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Senior Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Hedgeworth Microfinance Bank
- Head, Account at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Job Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Graduate Marketing Executives at a Leading Commercial Bank - Phillips Outsourcing Services
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Ernst & Young (EY) Recruitment for Staffing Coordinator (RETAIN)