Jobs In A Reputable Company
Posted on: 6 May, 2014
Deadline: 20 May, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A company which is based in Lagos and Port-Harcourt has career opportunity in its finance department.
- The successful candidate will reports to the Managing Director and must be thoroughbred
- Accounting Professional and will carry out the following responsibilities: Internal Control System, Supply Chain and Budgeting
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements guiding corporate and operations are adhered to as at when due.
- Developing the scope of Cash Flow Management with emphasis on accountability and transparency.
- Reviewing business processes, policies. finance and related assignments.
- Working knowledge of budget preparation and variance analysis.
- Assessing company> wide control and operational cost reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing the planning and executing of effective financial and related operational reviews.
- Outlining strategies for improving corporate governance and risk management.
- Prepare and submit periodically performance report statement for Board of Directors.
- Carry out monthly analysis and business result compare with objective.
- Proticieney in use of Microsoft Office and Accounting Package.
- Capacity to do proper data analysis and report tor management review.
- Reconciliation and control of the balance sheet.
- Contributing to the development of the annual financial audit plan and development of quarterly reports.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Good first degree from a reputable university and professional accounting qualification are basic requirements.
- Possession of at least 8 years cognate experience at a management level preferably in the hospitality industry, ability to interface and communicate with senior management, good problem solving and above average computer skills are required in this role.
The position offers a challenging career opportunity and carries an attractive remuneration package.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send a full CV as all attachment using MS Word format within two weeks of this publication to email@example.com as only shortlisted candidate will he contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Jobs at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Transport Officer at Greengates Group Limited
- Job Openings at Doyin Group of Companies
- Business Development Officer at a Leading Services Company
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Churchgate Group
- OS Attendant at BaloTrade Limited
- Import Coordinator at KHANZ Group
- Jobs at BaloTrade Limited