Technical Sales Consultant II at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Segment: Computer Science, Sales Consultant, Technical Support, Sales, Technology
- Under direct supervision, a Technical Sales Consultant II provides technical support to sales representatives in a geographic area to assist sales efforts.
- He/she is responsible for providing thought leadership as it pertains to the technical aspects of proposed software/services solutions for each individual customer.
- Analyze the customer environment, discover and diagnose a system or business problem. Create and conduct product & solution presentations to customers.
- Work with the customer and internal teams to create detailed workflow solutions.
- Provide solution recommendations to customers via white board presentations, conference calls, live product demonstrations and webinars.
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of possible solutions.
- Functions as a liaison between the customer and the product development team to help drive product innovation and quality.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation via personal contributions.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Geoscience, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- This position is considered senior technical sales in the application of product, equipment and solutions for an assigned PSL.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Science discipline (discipline may vary by domain) and a minimum 4-6 years of progressive experience in the energy software industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Halliburton Energy Services career website on jobs.halliburton.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Engineering Trainees at Sellafield Energy
- Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Contracts Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Energy Models Analyst at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Front Desk Officer at Aldelia Limited
- NYSC Corp Member Intern at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- Fresh Jobs at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting