Field Engineers at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 16 February, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
- Performing site surveys, preventive, corrective maintenance and quality assurance
- Installation of Transmission outdoor cabinets
- Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of the project field works
- Daily project status report to the project manager; be responsive to requests.
Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to interpret circuit diagram and troubleshoot
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in the telecommunication industry
- Readiness to travel outside place of residence
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details, excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Applicants must be residents in these states/regions: Bayelsa, Cross-river, Rivers, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Abia, Anambra.
N100,000 per month.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Title of the mail should be (Field Engineer and your location).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vesselnet Integrated Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Engineering Trainees at Sellafield Energy
- Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Contracts Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Energy Models Analyst at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Front Desk Officer at Aldelia Limited
- NYSC Corp Member Intern at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- Fresh Jobs at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting