Vacancies at Kingken Investment Company Limited
Posted on: 2 May, 2014
Deadline: 14 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Kingken Investment Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria and our product are duly signed and approved by (SON). We specialized in developing producing and applying solar products. It’s a highly-new technological enterprise also dedicated to developing and manufacturing products in environment protection field. Adhering to famous brand, premium quality and perfect management, the company has established a large scale base to sell, distribute and install solar energy products, which intergrates scientific research, producing and selling together. Our company has more than 50 employees, among of them, above 35% are premium, medium and high grade technicians. With a powerful technician team and advanced facility, the company capacity has been approved by ISO9001;2000CE. Kingken Investment is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develop technical documents such as proposals, product specifications, Visio diagrams, etc
- Provide presales and post sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of technical presentations
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with clients to qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers.
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), with potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Identify new business and potential opportunities accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Effectively answer any question regarding the proposed solution, which may include questions about installation and configuration
- Develop business development initiatives and help build relationships with local customers and partners
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Provide timely feedback to the Director, regarding performance, sales activity reports and strategy concerns
- A good university degree in Marketing, Business administration, computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Solar Inverter technologies, Surveillance security solutions and practical application
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and other related software
go to method of application »
- A minimum of OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related discipline with a minimum of 3-4 years experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Solar Inverter technologies.
- Must be able to repair faulty inverters and install them.
Method of Application
Interested caandidates should send their applications with job title as the subject of email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Software Engineers at an Established Oil & Gas Company - Willers Solutions
- HR Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Senior Mechanics at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- Party Chief at Atlas Professionals
- Job Vacancies at Luxxor Group
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions