Latest Vacancies at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Addosser Microfinance Bank
ADDOSSER MICRO FINANCE BANK limited was conceived to provide Banking Services to small and medium scale entrepreneurs that have little or no assistance from the conventional banks.
The targeted customers include the petty traders, small shop owners, trade associations, artisans, taxi drivers, market men & women, low level civil servants, tailors, barbers etc.
- Generation of quality risk assets to meet set targets.
- Sourcing of clients for both savings, current and fixed deposits in line with set targets.
- Packaging of customer’s credit requests.
- Review loan applications to ascertain credit worthiness of clients.
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisal of clients’ businesses e.g cash flow, profitability P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Ensure credits are packaged within the policies and procedure of the bank.
- Rendering financial advice to clients.
- Rendering weekly and monthly reports to the management.
- Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers.
- Monitoring the loan portfolio and follow-up on repayment.
- Ensuring cheques for repayment are presented on due dates.
- Supporting the recovery activities as required.
go to method of application »
- Take instructions from supervisor regarding each day’s deliveries or pick / drop services
- Take stock of designated vehicle and ensure that it is road worthy
- Check tires, engines and seatbelts to ensure that they are in good working order
- Make-certain that the vehicle’s fluids are at optimal levels
- Clean car seats, rugs, dashboards and mats on a daily basis
- Assist in loading and unloading packages on trucks and vans
- Mentally chart out best possible route to reach desired destination
- Maintain professional decorum during commute time
- Make deliveries by maintaining correct knowledge of destinations and concerned contacts
- Assist in unloading packages and delivering to customers’ doors
- Provide customers with receipts and take signatures
- Inform customers if delivered packages hold fragile contents
- Take and forward any complaints made by customers to the supervisor
- Drive back vehicle to the company by following strict timeline rules
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on vehicle by following scheduled timings
- Take vehicle to washing areas or wash them according to specific instructions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Addosser Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Product Manager at Babban Gona Farmer Services
- Career Opportunities at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Principal Strategy and Policy Officer - Infrastructure and Private Sector at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Investor Relations Officer at VFD Group