Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain
Job ID: 1901601
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- BHGE has an opportunity for a Product Line Manager to join its Drilling & Completions Fluids team in Nigeria.
- This role is responsible for managing the Product Line. The successful candidate will be the primary resource on all issues related to execution (cost/budget, well-site execution, resource allocation, inventory, employee management, HSE, etc) concerning the product line.
- Manage the operations of the Drilling & Completion Fluids business
- Responsibilities will include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, Health Safety and Environmental (HS&E), quality training, planning and budget management.
- Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company’s sales and marketing group and/or client’s requirements.
- Maintain and enhance existing business contracts and customers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the area.
- Manage Product line operations
- Prepare, monitor, and control district financial plans, including local/direct revenues, marketing expenses, head count and profitability.
- Manage and provide oversight to personnel development and ensure proper succession planning.
- Oversee planning and implementation of the business plan.
- Participate actively in quality improvement efforts.
- Ensure compliance with HSE and quality policies.
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive product delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Ability to direct and manage people
- Interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Problem solver and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting & staffing.
go to method of application »
Job Number: 1819596
Location: Port Harcourt. Nigeria, Sub Sahara Africa
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company has an exciting opportunity for a Field Specialist in the Pressure Pumping product line join our team in Nigeria.
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity performs basic duties at the wellsite and
- Front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Onshore/Offshore Experience running and operating Gravel Pack and Frac Operations
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Conducts pre-mobilisation equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy
- Prepare all pre-job calculations, prepare and agree pre-job plan with clients on site representative, attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives
- Knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, seek new business opportunities
- Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, and seek new business opportunities.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Three year Technical Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience with Gravel Pack and Frac Operations
- Experience with downhole tools (RTTS, RBP, Cement Retainer/Bridge Plug)
- Understanding of Bulking Operations
- Experience with acidizing jobs
- Expert knowledge of oil and gas industry and product line.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Industry experience and product line training
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Coiled Tubing and Pumping equipment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Onshore/Offshore running Coiled Tubing and pumping equipment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.