Area Security Manager at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Wartsila Marine
Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Function: Quality & Operational Development
Job Category: Support Functions
- If you are a dynamic and energetic person and you like working in a challenging and exciting environment, a team player who is creative and thinks outside the box, constantly seeking to improve your performance by setting and reaching your goals, read on!
- We are seeking an experienced Security Manager to provide technical leadership in regional security management across our Africa operations.
- Leadership: Lead the development of the area security activities
- Subject matter expertise: Provide expertise and specialist support on all aspects of security for local persons (security coordinators) having responsibility of implementation of security measures. Loss prevention activities are supervised, but the responsibility lies on local level.
- Assurance: Assure that corporate policies, strategies and guidelines for security are being implemented within the area together with the managing directors of countries. Monitor the effectiveness of policies and processes and take necessary action when required.
- Threat Monitoring: Monitor and assess relevant threats in the area and ensure that proactive measures are taken in order to mitigate potential risk to the Wärtsilä's employees and operations.
- Security Assessment: Implement and manage a security risk assessment process to ensure the timely identification and management of threats and mitigation measures.
- Training: Provide necessary training and development of global and local personnel concerning premises security, travel security, crisis management and personnel security.
- Development: Develop the security measures in local companies according to the local legislation, company policies and instructions.
- Development: Develop the travel security tools and processes in the area
- Development: Participate to the development of area security concept including relevant area security plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wartsila Marine career website on careers.wartsila.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wartsila MarineSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at WTS Energy
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Job Openings at Aldelia Group
- Head of Finance at Ama-Zuma Services Ltd
- Senior Process Engineer at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at AOS Orwell