Jobs in an Agro-Allied Industry via Fitzel Consulting
Posted on: 10 April, 2014
Deadline: 22 April, 2014
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
We are a quoted Company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a leading player in the Agro-Allied Industry located in Edo State. Due to expansion in our scope of operations, we need competent and committed candidates to fill the following vacancies:
- This is a senior position; the successful candidates will report to the Plantation Manager and be responsible for managing human and material resources to achieve the plantation target.
- The successful candidate is expected to possess a minimum of a first degree in Agriculture or Agronomy or a related discipline, have considerable amount of experience in tree crop environment and able to prepare and manage budgets.
A competitive remuneration package will be provided.
go to method of application »
- The successful candidates will report to the Plantation Assistant and must possess identical qualification with the Plantation Assistant as above except the ability to prepare and manage budgets.
- Candidates for supervisor position with diploma in Agriculture may be considered based on experience.
- Applicants with similar qualifications but fewer years of experience or no experience in the plantation environment may be considered.
Remuneration will be based on candidates' experience and expertise
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants are to send their detailed curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Latest 22nd April, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of Accounts Department at AMO Group
- Accounts Payable at Tomato Jos
- Technical Officer at SIAT Nigeria Limited
- Senior Agronomist at KPMG Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at WACOT Limited