Jobs At Junior Chamber International Nigeria
Posted on: 2 April, 2014
Deadline: 14 April, 2014
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Junior Chamber International
Junior Chamber International Nigeria is a leading non-profit membership organization with members in more than 60 cities and all tertiary Institutions in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit an Executive Secretary.
Reports to: JCI Nigeria National President
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Fun time
Contract Term: 3 years (Renewable)
- The ideal candidate must have good written communication, time management and administrative skills, and ready to travel extensively throughout the year.
- The main role of the Executive secretary is to be responsible for the operation, maintenance and management of JCI Nigeria National Secretariat, give notice of all meetings of the General Assembly, Board of Directors and the Executive Committee, to its members, attend all meetings of General Assembly, the Board Directors and the Executive committee and promote the purpose of JCI and JCI Nigeria.
- This will require dealing with members of local organisations affiliated to JCI Nigeria, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, other non-profit organizations, corporate partners and non-governmental organizations.
- A Bachelor's degree/HND with 3 years of experience in field relevant to Non-profit management.
- Minimum of Second class upper division.
- IT literacy MS office application (Power User of Power Point and Excel).
- Excellent Proposal writing skill.
- Meeting Management is highly required forthis position.
- The ideal candidate should not be older than 35 years by October 1St 2014.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms within one week from the closing date.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Junior Chamber International NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Programme Manager at Tony Elumelu Foundation
- Job Openings at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Regional Financial Controller at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)