Jobs At Junior Chamber International Nigeria
Posted on: 2 April, 2014
Deadline: 14 April, 2014
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Junior Chamber International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Junior Chamber International Nigeria is a leading non-profit membership organization with members in more than 60 cities and all tertiary Institutions in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit an Executive Secretary.
Reports to: JCI Nigeria National President
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Fun time
Contract Term: 3 years (Renewable)
- The ideal candidate must have good written communication, time management and administrative skills, and ready to travel extensively throughout the year.
- The main role of the Executive secretary is to be responsible for the operation, maintenance and management of JCI Nigeria National Secretariat, give notice of all meetings of the General Assembly, Board of Directors and the Executive Committee, to its members, attend all meetings of General Assembly, the Board Directors and the Executive committee and promote the purpose of JCI and JCI Nigeria.
- This will require dealing with members of local organisations affiliated to JCI Nigeria, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, other non-profit organizations, corporate partners and non-governmental organizations.
- A Bachelor's degree/HND with 3 years of experience in field relevant to Non-profit management.
- Minimum of Second class upper division.
- IT literacy MS office application (Power User of Power Point and Excel).
- Excellent Proposal writing skill.
- Meeting Management is highly required forthis position.
- The ideal candidate should not be older than 35 years by October 1St 2014.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms within one week from the closing date.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Junior Chamber International NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Secretary General at the Association of Vice-Chancellors of Nigerian Universities (AVCNU)
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Job Vacancies at Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- Latest Job Openings at the Institute Of Credit Administration