In Boss Resources, we are a team of professionals specialized in Human Capital Developments/capacity building through trainings. It has being proved that every man has potentials in him which can make him do exploits in life. we help to develop these potentials through our series of trainings and re-trainings.
Our staffs undergo series of trainings which is a continium both within and outside Nigeria.These trainings help our team of professionals function effectively as seasoned NUTRITIONISTS.
To ensure that every family have the consciousness of a healthy living through their DIET.
We have been in business for quite some time now and we continue to expand in knowledge, seasoned experts and clients based. We are offshoot of Health-link,the CEO of health-link is Dr/Mrs Ochuko Dakat, she is a Naturopath (a Doctor of Natural Medicine).
We have been able to pinpoint that wellness is not about taking pills or drugs; it is about knowing the right information about yourself and the society you live in.
Above all, through this widespread recruitment pattern, we help to create jobs for and empower the Young Nigerians who hope to affect lives positively and build a future of Financial Freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
As an entrant onto the graduate scheme, you will be responsible for supporting the national Human Resources service in delivering projects to meet business needs. This will include: supporting improvement initiatives; managing deadlines; contributing to the team at an exceptional standard.
The HR Graduate will also assist the Corporate Management Team with long-term project work through research and analysis, and by taking ownership of specific work strands. With a focus on continually improving outcomes, you will develop and use best practice in delivering services, applying theoretical learning within a practical environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the values and purpose, and its commitment to safeguarding children.
- Supporting and contributing to organisational wide activities to meet statutory and professional responsibilities with regard to safeguarding children.
- Including Information Management
- Working within the HR service and in a range of other project teams, taking responsibility for the delivery of specific strands of project work including research activities, analysing and presenting information, liaison and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders and arranging meetings and briefings.
- Undertaking research on a variety of topics and issues, and presenting findings in a confident and professional manner using a variety of media.
- Collating and analysing information as required, ensuring accuracy in delivery and to agreed timescales.
- Ensure compliance with data protection legislation and the information assurance policy and procedure at all times.
- Constantly reviewing systems and processes, making recommendations for improvements in effectiveness and identifying potential efficiencies.
- Responsible for internal records, including input into databases and systems, maintaining office records and filing systems (physical and digital).
Support to Achieve Effective Service Delivery
- Developing and maintaining: policies; management guidance; processes and systems.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving approaches, including the ability to analyse and implement changes to service delivery, and directly contribute to continuous service improvements.
- Demonstrate strong written communications on a daily basis, by producing reports, papers, briefings, policies, articles and other documentation, as required.
- Assisting in the implementation of recommendations from inspections, including monitoring and reviewing of action plans.
- Preparing business reports and communications appropriate to the intended audience that deliver the required impact and outcomes.
Engagement & Partnership Working
- Liaising between National Office and a number of key stakeholders, such as: Local Offices; Heads of Service; inspectors and auditors; Government departments; others as necessary
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all those within the host function, project teams and other key contacts, internally and externally, at all times.
- Becoming a pro-active team member, playing a full part in meetings and events, as appropriate and required.
- Maintaining communications materials, such as intranet and internet pages, ensuring guidance, policies and procedures are accessible to staff and service users.
- Promoting diversity and equality to ensure that practice and engagement is free from discrimination, in accordance with policy and equal opportunities legislation.
- Taking responsibility for your continuing professional and personal development.
- Contributing to the wider planning as required.
- At all times acting in accordance with legislation, National Directives and policies and procedures.
- Being seen as an effective representative for boss resources, and acting at all times in a professional manner conducive to promoting a positive of th company.
go to method of application »
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com using Job Title as subject of the mail.