Oando Plc is one of Africa's largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market. At Oando, we always on the look out for highly skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated people who can contribute to our continuing success.
Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the position of:
Vacancy Code: BM/FT/MM/65943
Location: Branches Nationwide
Directly Reports to: Regional Manager
Indirectly Reports to: Head Sales
Supervises: Dealers, Station Managers & Station Attendants
The Branch Manager (Combined) is responsible for relationship management, marketing, sales, customer account management in the branch as well as developing and executing plans to meet the set targets in volume and margin within retail outlets in the branch:
The role is responsible for:
- Initiating and marketing Oando’s Products to assigned commercial customers ensuring prompt collection of cash while ensuring each customer remains within approved credit terms/TAR limits
- Effectively manage retail outlet dealers to achieve the set objectives for stations in the branch
- Ensure that the assets of the Company in the retail outlets are optimally utilized to guarantee maximum and faster returns on investment.
- Driver established health & safety practices and ensure enforcement at the stations
- Ensure availability of accurate and complete documentation for all insurance claims
- In addition, the Branch Manager (combined) is responsible for ensuring the continued profitability and growth of business from each customer account managed and also serves as the liaison officer of the Company in his/her location in terms of relationship management of government agencies; regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively plan and allocates targets to all the stations.
- Ensures that stations orders are followed up with CCU to avoid stock out
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure the sales targets are fully achieved
- Offer efficient and effective supervision including guidance to dealers while initiating business plan / move to achieve individual outlets set targets
- Actively seek to develop new retail channel business off the forecourt
- Maintain updated / comprehensive data on each dealer and conducts regular appraisals on dealers.
- To monitor competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities
- Ensure that company policies are strictly adhered to in the running of retail outlets as detailed out in the Retail management procedures.
- To prepare and timely submit monthly sales report and others as may be required from time to time
- Acquire new retail outlets based on the pre-determined criteria & strategy.
Key Performance Indicators
- % increase in Sales Volume, Margin &Turnover of stations.
- Achievement of volume, revenue cost and margin target.
- % decrease / elimination of TAR in stations.
- No of new retail outlets acquired / affiliated and developed
- Quality, Timeliness and accuracy of sales & situation reports and proposal articulation.
- Achievement of EHSQ targets set for the retail outlets
- % Profit generated from new products / services / channels in a given time period
- Quality of service rendered to customers and stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience
- A good 1st degree from recognised University
- 3 years Post-NYSC.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- General Business Knowledge
- Highly mobile and strong driving proficiency.
- Demonstrated Relationship Management
- Customer focus/orientation
- Result orientation
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.