Edo State Universal Basic Education Board invites application from suitably Qualified Teachers in all subjects for Junior Secondary Schools in the teaching service.
we are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of National Certificates of Education (NCE) and B.Ed. Certificate and other higher qualifications in Education.
- Teaching experience and Basic knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
Normal Basic Salary, TSA and Extra 10% Special incentive for English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Method of Application
Interested applicants with the above qualifications should apply to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB),
With handwritten application, with the following documents:
- Full Names and permanent address (with phone numberand email)
- Local government of origin
- State of origin
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications with dates
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Working experiences (organizations names and dates)
- Specific service to local and international communities with names and dates
- Present employment status, salary, etc
- Extra Curricula activities
- Names and address of three (3) referees
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Note: Prospective applicants are expected to undergo written and oral interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale