Standard Chartered Bank is Recruiting
Posted on: 17 March, 2014
Deadline: 28 March, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job ID: 422386
Job Function: Consumer Banking
- The role holder is responsible for managing the customer service function to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers, the projection of a professional and warm image, maintenance of operational controls and improvement in operational efficiency.
- To acquire, grow and deepen customer relationships in the Wealth segment and SME segment through excellent service delivery, with special focus on the analysis of their personal financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The role holder is responsible for driving profitable volume growth through new business acquisition and maximizing every customer (both new and existing) engagement.
- The focus will be on the General Mass Market segment, uncovering customers’ needs and providing them with the right product & service solution from the full range of Consumer Banking products offered.
- In addition to acquiring new to bank customers, the role holder will manage an assigned portfolio of high value customers segment to further deepen existing relationships and grow share of wallet / potential value within the Bank.
- Must be customer centric and provide excellent customer service to complete customers’ experience.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- 3-5 years sales experience in a similar role
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank
- Job Opportunity at a Nigerian Bank Via SPC Patterns Consulting
- Job Openings at Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited