Subol Hospital Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Subol Hospital Limited
Vacancy for a Medical Sales Representative exists at Subol Hospital located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Check prescriptions for proper dosage
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, consumables and drugs, proper handling of stock and it maintenance.
- Monitor the health and progress of patients in response to drug therapy;
- Advise patients and answer questions about prescription drugs, including questions about possible side effects and interactions among different drugs;
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- Compound and dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities.
- Presents drug lectures to medical nursing staff, physicians, and other groups on matters pertaining to pharmacy
- Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biological and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
- keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development;
- writing guidelines for drug use within the clinic and implementing clinic regulations;
- Providing information on expenditure on drugs;
- A minimum of B.Pharm from a reputable tertiary insitution
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare institution is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Subol Hospital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced HMO Billing Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Web Designer at Rachel Eye Center
- Nurses at King Solomon Hospital
- Patient Support & Project Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
- Programs Officer at iFitness Centre Limited
- Jobs at Nusamin Clinic & Hospital
- Medical Vacancies at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Medical Jobs at Mobonike Hospital