Subol Hospital Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 25 February, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Subol Hospital Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vacancy for a Medical Sales Representative exists at Subol Hospital located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Check prescriptions for proper dosage
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, consumables and drugs, proper handling of stock and it maintenance.
- Monitor the health and progress of patients in response to drug therapy;
- Advise patients and answer questions about prescription drugs, including questions about possible side effects and interactions among different drugs;
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- Compound and dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities.
- Presents drug lectures to medical nursing staff, physicians, and other groups on matters pertaining to pharmacy
- Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biological and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
- keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development;
- writing guidelines for drug use within the clinic and implementing clinic regulations;
- Providing information on expenditure on drugs;
- A minimum of B.Pharm from a reputable tertiary insitution
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/Healthcare institution is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Subol Hospital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd