A well-established Lagos based Banking Solutions group that is experiencing rapid growth seeks to engage experienced JAVA DEVELOPERS in its team.
Creates integration solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components, web services, web service clients and interfaces.
- Defines integration objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and web service clients; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, data sources, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Java, Java Web Service Programing (Client and Server), Standard understanding of RDBMS (knowledge of Oracle would be a plus),
- Web Programming Skills,
- Verbal Communication,
- Web User Interface Design
- Software Requirements,
- Software Development Process,
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD),
- Software Debugging.
- Minimum of 3 Years Experience
- Description: Java Developer
Highly competitive compensation package commensurate with industry standards.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should apply by sending their resume in MS WORD format with JAVA DEVELOPER as subject to: email@example.com Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale