Jobs At Aiki Power (Oil & Gas)
Posted on: 20 February, 2014
Deadline: 6 March, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Power & Energy Company emerging from the diversification scheme of our Group, a prominent corporate leader with international affiliation and strong corporate governance culture and have created a vehicle to optimise Nigeria's power sector reform and oil and gas opportunities. We wish to engage a smart and innovative Managing Director/CEO to drive the take-off and performance of the new company.
The responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Strategic leadership.
- Framing, exploration and execution of business strategies leading to growth and sustainability.
- Preparation of annual budgets and achievement of monthly revenue/budget forecasts.
- Develop the organizational structures within Nigeria and West Africa to deliver agreed strategic objectives and ensure projects are handled efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction and financial results in line with agreed targets.
- Ensure prompt implementation of the
- Company's approved operational plans in line with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company's internal processes, systems and controls.
- Ensure optimal management of the Company's financial, human and material resources to optimize take-off and market opportunities.
- Responsible for overall operation in agreed geographic areas and adherence to all global and local service standards, while ensuring regulatory compliance across the spectrum of the Company's operations.
- Integrate and implement all contracts with commercial departments while ensuring adherence to Risk Managem'ent Procedures.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the Company and provide leadership.
- Develop sustainability principles in line with current best practices.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA with over fifteen years cognate experience, five of which must be at top management position in a recognized corporate organisation globally.
- The successful candidate is expected to have knowledge and insights of current trends in the power sector and/or oil & gas sector and must be able to lead in the development of critical infrastructure/ projects and create new business platforms.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of conducting business in Nigeria with strong appetite for excellence.
- Good track record of growing the P&L of a Medium to large organization, preferably in Nigeria or any emerging market.
- Sound knowledge and practice of Corporate Governance.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to address and analyze problems and to think strategically and anticipate, interpret and develop strategic responses to issues.
- Ability to successfully lead change and transformation within an organization.
- High ethical standard and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills to lead and manage diverse teams.
- Ability to effectively engage with multiple stakeholders and must not be less than 40 years of age.
Method of Application
This position offers excellent remuneration, with perks and performance, bonus comparable to publicly quoted companies with career opportunities for leadership. Qualified and interested candidates should apply online with detailed Curriculum Vitae within two weeks of this publication to: email@example.com
NB: Late applications will not be attended to.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited