Firemen/ Fire Engineers at Jevant Spencer International Company Limited
Posted on: 15 January, 2014
Deadline: 31 January, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jevant Spencer Int'l. Co. Ltd.
Jevant Spencer Int'l. Co. Ltd. is an indigenous company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1994. which operates from her corporate Head office in Port-Harcourt with other branches distributed nation wide and Europe. She offers a wide range of Engineering services and products for clients in the Oil, Energy and Gas industries in Nigeria.
We are committed to providing effective and efficient engineering services to our clients in the Oil, Energy and Gas sectors.
As a one-stop procurement facility by virtue of partnership and agencies with renown manufacturers world wide in the afore mentioned sectors, we supply a wide range of products, spare parts and after sales maintenance services to our clients.
In Jevant Spencer int'l. Co. Ltd., we adopt quality HSE policies and reliable standards and procedures.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
- Providing professional Fire Fighting Services in Oil & Gas Location.
- Respond and combat all Fires, effect Rescues & attend to all Emergencies that threaten life.
- Provide Fire Prevention activities and Fire free working environment.
- Ability to Service Fire Hydrants,Hose Reels,Fire Extinguishers, Automatic Fire Detection & Alarm Systems and other Fire ancilliary Fire Fighting Equipment etc.
- Ability to man Fire Truck, Fire awareness & Prevention Techniques
- Good Presentation skills
- HND/BSc Degree in Similar Field
- Minimum of 2-5 Years post working experience in Fire Fighting Services and must be computer literate.
- Professional Certificates such as: IFE, FPA, NEBOSH, Recognised Fire Institutes will be an added advantage and VALID Driving licence.
- Self driven individual with minimum supervision and infinite capacity for excellence
- Working experience in Fire Services in the Oil & Gas Sector, Onshore/Offshore, Federal or State Fire Services, or Port Services or Refinery sector will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jevant Spencer Int'l. Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Plant/Process Operator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company