Jobs At Travelicon Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 December, 2013
Deadline: 22 December, 2013
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View Jobs posted same day
Travelicon Nigeria Limited, a Travel management firm in Ikeja, Lagos seeks the services of a qualified candidates for the position of Ticketing and reservation officer.
- Monitor clients travel request both online and over the phone to ensure that tickets are issued out promptly and without errors.
- Make flight and hotel reservations and bookings. Follow up on customers about their reservation status before flight departure or hotel check-in date.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales report.
Qualification and Requirements
- Should have a minimum qualification of OND
- Must have at least 2 - 4 years working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
- IATA certificate and experience on Fares and Ticketing.
- Ability to use two GDS (Amadeus ,Sabre and Galileo)
- Must be adaptable, problem solver and possess the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and new customers.
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office and power point.
- Have the ability to ratiocinate under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be out-of-the-box thinker.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at an Indigenous Aviation Firm - Proten International
- Finance Roles at an Indigenous Aviation Company - Proten Intentional