If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
ABOUT THIS JOB
- Baker Hughes Incorporated is looking for Cementing Field Supervisors.
- We are looking for supervisors with solid experience.
- Provides leadership and supervision to assigned equipment operators in the use of equipment, controls the use of materials, and monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site.
- Works closely with the customer.
- Effectively conducts self and crew in such a manner as to assure customer satisfaction.
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- 5+ years previous experience in Cementing.
- Cementing experience pertaining to product knowledge, equipment operations knowledge, calculations and hands on training and expertise in specific discipline.
- Excellent English written and spoken communications skills.
- Offshore Survival certificate required
- PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Off-shore experience is beneficial
- Degree- qualified would be advantageous but not essential
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.