Flour Mills of Nigeria seeks to recruit to fill up the vacant position of:
Position: INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER
Department: Internal Audit Department
- Evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities
- Assists with drafting audit reports and ensuring compliance with IIA standards and Group Internal Audit guidelines
- Assists in consulting process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements
- Perform Audit fieldwork
- Work with process owners and operational staff to implement audit recommendations and solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Pays Attention to detail, displays good working and operating principles
- Basic Accounting knowledge, computer literacy and analytical skills
- Good sense of judgement, objectivity in reasoning and ability to enforce compliance
- B.Sc./HND in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Audit & Investigations department of a Manufacturing Company
The role belongs to the Corporate Services Job Family. Successful candidate can over time progress within the Job Family which includes Finance, Administration, Company Secretariat, Human Resource, Internal Audit, MIS & ERP disciplines across the Group.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.