Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,2 billion (2012). We operate from our own international network of more than 107 branch offices in 41 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 35 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants.
HSE Site Lead, with a background in Offshore Construction. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of international safety legislations. (Open to Nigerians Only)
• To provide safety advice to the Platforms Contract Manager for all activities related to the platforms construction works.
• To monitor the project construction activities carried out by the Contractor & subcontractors to ensure compliance with the project and site safety procedures.
• To assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine the underlying causes of accidents/injuries.
• To evaluate/monitor site working conditions related to the construction works.
• To conduct/attend regular meetings with project and contractor representatives to discuss and agree on safety standards, concerns and potential hazards.
• To be proactive in promoting safety awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
• To ensure that risk assessment is performed before each potentially dangerous activity.
• To participate in or organise job safety analyses (JSAs) with contractors and request new JSAs if necessary.
• To perform regular safety compliance inspections and audits of contractors to ensure implementation of safe working procedures and best practices.
• To conduct or participate in safety training of project and contractor personnel as required.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience related to offshore construction projects or other relevant experience;
• Knowledge of audit/inspection techniques and procedures; Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Must have Offshore experience and valid BOSIET
If you have any questions regaring this vacancy or the applying procedure in general, please contact Tamunomiebi Ibifiri on telephone number +234 1 271 4022. Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply online