Wellspring University is a Christian University, established in 2009. All courses currently offered are accredited by NUC. Applications are hereby invited from suitably- qualified persons for the position of Vice-Chancellor.
As the most senior administrative and academic officer of the university, the Vice- Chancellor provides strategic direction and leadership, through, among others, a coherent vision and clear goals for the University. He also ensures efficient resource
husbanding for the University.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST
The candidate should be a respected senior academic with considerable experience within the, tertiary education system. He should be able to demonstrate scholarly excellence in terms of publications, teaching, research, and community service.
2. Administrative and Managerial
The candidate should:
• produce convincing evidence of being a self-starter with strong personal initiative; I
• be a result-oriented and resourceful manager of human and material resources;
• have proven ability to generate and attract funds to worthwhile causes;
• have irrevocable commitment to best practices in corporate governance, particularly in the areas of integrity, accountability, transparency, and moral standards;
• possess analytical skills, and ability to read, understand and interpret basic financial reports and statements;
• possess proficiency in the use of standard computer software, and possess strong People-skills.
Interested candidates should submit their application and current curriculum vitae to: email@example.com Candidates should attach a PDF statement of their vision for the university in the next five years in not more than 1,000 words and not less than 600 words, not later than two week from date of advert.