PAYit.ng is a lifestyle platform that provide users to shop online, transfer money, buy airtime, pay bills, order favourite takeaway food, hotel bookings, buy event tickets, pay airline tickets, listen to latest music and watch movies, donate to charity and earn cash back instantly. PAYit.ng also offers an agent platform that enables agents earn streams of income by providing financial services to the unbanked. The company is a PCI-DSS compliant and is licensed under the CBN.
As an e-Commerce Business Development Associate, a successful candidate is required tfacilitate the sourcing and signing up of Leads (Vendors) with high potential of partnering with PAYit.ng and alssourcing for products across all product categories by speaking tdealers and sign them up. Merchandising refers tthe variety of products available for sale and the display of those products in such a way that it stimulates interest and entices customers tmake a purchase.
e-Commerce Business Development Associates are familiar with site search tools, product recommendation software, product videos, side by side product comparisons, enhanced visualization tools, reviews and ratings, the list goes on. They present products in a more compelling way, improve conversion rate and increase average order size.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate is tbe involved initiating and handling of relationships with vendors and PAYit.ng operational department.
- Candidate is tconstantly deal with contractual agreements for securing sales tenders from PAYit.ng’ vendors.
- Candidate is tauthor contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits
- Candidate is tunderstand policies and procedures associated with purchase contracts such as indemnification and amendments.
- Understanding company policies and procedures associated with selling on PAYit.ng’ Seller center/marketplace with commission charged included in the contracts.
- Liaise between PAYit.ng Seller center/marketplace merchant and cross- functional internal teams tensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the new acquired merchant within a stipulated time frame
- Play the role of an advocate of the vendor tthe internal management of PAYit.ng.
- Candidate is talsadopt such strategies as vendor service offerings tdevelop and maintain strategic relationship with suppliers.
- Candidate is tbe responsible for troubleshooting all vendor problems. In other instances, he may report vendor queries such as: product uploads challenges and delays in disbursement of payments tthe management for corrective actions.
- Evaluate and monitor merchant activities tensure that vendors registered on the platform upload minimal nof SKU on seller center/marketplace comply with the upload standard
- Candidate is tarrange meetings with staff and vendors tdiscuss issues affecting the supply chain and possible measures.
- Providing analysis on and executing the strategy for growing product assortment
- Developing online merchandising and promotion proposals tachieve sales targets
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and stock availability of key merchants in the category.
- Building partnerships with key brands tgrow the category.
- Such issues range from defective or unacceptable goods or services tdelivery delays.
- Candidate is tensure problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers
- Minimum of 2-3years' experience in either or of the following: Product Merchandizer, Relationship management, Vendor management, Sales management, Sourcing and Procurement of electronics.
- Candidate should have a Degree in related courses, which include; Business Administration/Management, Sales, Marketing, Economics.
- Preferably candidates, whare street smart and alsbook smart.
- Good knowledge of the Major markets in Abuja and its environment’s.
- Good relationship with top distributors in Major markets across different product categories would be an added advantage.
- Started and completed NYSC
- Experience with E-commerce firm is required and familiarity with prestashop, magentor any e-commerce platform is a must.
go to method of application »
We are searching for high-energy client relationship managers who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
The ideal candidate will be able organized, focused on enhancing engagements with Clients and Companies opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Passion is what drives what we do, join us to live your passion
- Ability to reach out and connect with prospects in merchants and value agents and turn them to customers, increase accounts conversion rate and improve on the number & value users.
- Effectively establish and maintain productive and positive working/ business.
- Plan, organize and perform the Customer Relationship Management function of the company, implement the policy and strategy in order to ensure the achievement of agreed targets, through effective and efficient utilization of available human and material resources, dedicated to each project.
- Prospecting /Enrolment of New clients and Business Development in value users.
- Manage Relationship with Existing Customers and contacts in the organizations
- Making formal/informal Presentations on company’s offerings
- Follow up on merchants and usersa (Funding of each participants account)
- Escalation of complaints and prompt customer feedback
- Rendering the necessary report as may be required within stipulated time frame
- Obtain market intelligence about prospects, competitions etc.
- Ensure prompt processing and payment of merchants and agents benefits
- Organise CRM session/clinic for prospects and customers in designated accounts.
- Map out sales Strategy to WIN more users.
- Drive achievement of target –Forms, Funding; Transfer etc.
- Render Daily / Monthly Report Activity Reports
- Monthly Account status Presentation
- Perform other duties as may be directed by Management
- First degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field;
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Proficient in MS Office packages specifically Excel & Power-point presentations
- Creative: Demonstrate foresight and intuition
- Ability to meet/exceed goals
- Listening, Excellent Written & Oral Communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Financial researching skills
- Statistical analysis and interpreting skills
- Ability to work across levels and divisions
- Management Skills
- Marketing Processes
- Finance and Pensions practice
- Results Oriented
- Self & Goal Driven
- Team Player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale