Axios Group is an International Organization that specializes in providing access to healthcare services in developing countries. Axios Foundation (AFNI is dedicated to strengthening communities and increasing access to healthcare in developing countries through innovative approaches, with focus on improving health systems and building local capacities. Axios Foundation of Nigeria, is a consortium member of the" Partnership for Transforming Health Systems 2 (PATHS 2), a DFID funded programme in Nigeria" The program aims to improve the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor health services for common health problems, focusing on six states and the federal government.
1. Degree in pharmacy, management of logistics or related, additional qualification In the related field will be an advantage
2. Minimum of 5 years in pharmacy practice/ Logistics management
3. Experience in designing or implementation of health commodity logistics systems and strategies
4. Excellent presentation skills using MS office package with knowledge of excel
5. Ability to speak IGBO language in addition to English is an advantage.
6. Experience with Government systems and dynamics of working In health systems, NGO and private sector will add advantage
7. Strong knowledge of DRF.
1. The position involves extensive travels locally up to 40% of the time
2. Please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline for submission will be Wednesday 9th October, 2013. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.