Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. We deliver outstanding results and innovative solutions in the Medical Device and Medical Supplies segments. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, Covidien is well positioned to lead the way in today’s rapidly changing healthcare industry. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Covidien – both in the lives of others and your career.
At Covidien, we strive to fully understand our marketplace, customers, communities and employees, and we enter into relationships with a sense of honesty, fairness and trust.
Product Specialist – Nigeria
- As a Product Specialist you are primarily responsible for promoting the full range of products in assigned accounts or regions in a professional manner to hospitals and related healthcare professionals as well as for the management of quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- You will support the distributor’s operations as well as leading the markets, to make sure that all sales channels are fully used whilst
- Covidien resources are employed in the most efficient way by managing the area team, to guarantee reaching full market potential.
- As a Product Specialist you will establishing and assuring excellent business relations with the health care professionals (HCPs) and authorized distributors in the area
- Achieve & exceed the targets for the area
- Focusing on new business growth and people development
- Controlling all kinds of promotional activities in the region in coordination MEA Marketing responsible
- Coach and mentor the area team and make an immediate impact in this sales organization.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- As a Product Specialist you need to have a strong track record within the Medical/Surgical devices field
- Experience in the Nigerian healthcare market
- Language skills to business standard in English and local languages
- Living in Lagos
- As a Product Specialist it is preferred that you are the holder of a University degree in Natural Science, Health Science, Business, Nursing, or related field. Further qualified degrees will be an asset.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Team player
- Target driven
Method of Application
Please apply by sending a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We are an equal opportunity employer. DUE DATE: 20th October, 2013.