Okeigbo Economic Council Needs An Executive Secretary
Posted on: 18 September, 2013
Deadline: 1 October, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Okeigbo Economic Council, an offshoot of Okeigbo Consultative Forum urgently requires the service of an Executive Secretary to oversee its operations.
- The Executive Secretary will be the Secretary of Okeigbo Economic Council.
- He would be expected to have a good understanding of operations of the council and relate with the Board, Members and the Community.
- He will provide leadership and strategic vision that will propel the council higher and carry out other statutory responsibilities as directed by the board.
- He should be able to initiate and executive programmes and projects of the council. He should have distinct ability to deliver.
- BA/BSc / HND from a reputable University/Polytechnic and additional relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Responsible, articulate, and hardworking with impeccable track record.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be of high moral character and integrity
- Dynamic and ready to accept changes.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Should be computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to work in line with tight deadlines.
- An understanding of confidentiality.
- Should have held leadership and managerial position in a reputable organization.
Age: 25- 45Years.
Remuneration: Very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit an electronic Application letter and detailed CV including Telephones No, E-mail Address to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Transport /Logistic Officer at Greengates Group Limited
- Business Development Officer at a Leading Services Company
- Latest Vacancies at a Leading Services Company
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Churchgate Group
- OS Attendant at BaloTrade Limited
- Import Coordinator at KHANZ Group
- Jobs at BaloTrade Limited
- Jobs at UrbanErrands