Okeigbo Economic Council Needs An Executive Secretary
Posted on: 18 September, 2013
Deadline: 1 October, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Okeigbo Economic Council, an offshoot of Okeigbo Consultative Forum urgently requires the service of an Executive Secretary to oversee its operations.
- The Executive Secretary will be the Secretary of Okeigbo Economic Council.
- He would be expected to have a good understanding of operations of the council and relate with the Board, Members and the Community.
- He will provide leadership and strategic vision that will propel the council higher and carry out other statutory responsibilities as directed by the board.
- He should be able to initiate and executive programmes and projects of the council. He should have distinct ability to deliver.
- BA/BSc / HND from a reputable University/Polytechnic and additional relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Responsible, articulate, and hardworking with impeccable track record.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be of high moral character and integrity
- Dynamic and ready to accept changes.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Should be computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to work in line with tight deadlines.
- An understanding of confidentiality.
- Should have held leadership and managerial position in a reputable organization.
Age: 25- 45Years.
Remuneration: Very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit an electronic Application letter and detailed CV including Telephones No, E-mail Address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Jobs at Serengeti OOH
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH