Project Management Office (PMO) - Manager at Cumbrian Consult Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 22 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Cumbrian Consulting
Cumbrian Consult Limited - Our client is a multiservice construction company headquartered in Lagos with additional permanent locations in Abuja and representation across the country. Our client has built its success over nearly three decades on a vertically integrated operations structure and has developed into one of Nigeria’s brightest prospects in the construction industry.
- They now seek to engage the service of a highly qualified Project Management Professional to fill the position of Project Management Office (PMO) - Manager who will be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards and processes of project management within the company.
- This individual will ensure the successful delivery of projects undertaken by the company
The Project Management Office Manager is responsible for the following key functions among others:
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors, Construction Managers, and teams to the best use of project management approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- Identify and proffer solutions to project dependencies that are bottlenecks to project success.
- Establish and manage processes that support communication between Construction Managers and project sponsors.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a Project Management Office.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
- Monitor Project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with all company policies and processes.
- Perform other such roles and duties as may be reasonably required by the Executive Director or by any other designated representative of the company.
- Qualification: BSc in Civil Engineering or related field, (Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage)
- Preferred qualifications: PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2, ITIL
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Project Management (Office)
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management.
- Ability to manage and/or coordinate multiple projects.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Experience in construction service industry.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, assertiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cumbrian ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Administrative and Finance Officers at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers (Service Sector) at Kloverharris Limited
- Graphics Design Specialist at Deloitte Nigeria
- Project Analyst at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Information Security Analyst - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Phone Engineers at First Katalyst Marketing
- Advocacy Manager at Habiba Balogun Consulting
- Network Security Specialists at Lorache Limited