Project Management Office (PMO) - Manager at Cumbrian Consult Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 22 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Cumbrian Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cumbrian Consult Limited - Our client is a multiservice construction company headquartered in Lagos with additional permanent locations in Abuja and representation across the country. Our client has built its success over nearly three decades on a vertically integrated operations structure and has developed into one of Nigeria’s brightest prospects in the construction industry.
- They now seek to engage the service of a highly qualified Project Management Professional to fill the position of Project Management Office (PMO) - Manager who will be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards and processes of project management within the company.
- This individual will ensure the successful delivery of projects undertaken by the company
The Project Management Office Manager is responsible for the following key functions among others:
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors, Construction Managers, and teams to the best use of project management approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- Identify and proffer solutions to project dependencies that are bottlenecks to project success.
- Establish and manage processes that support communication between Construction Managers and project sponsors.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a Project Management Office.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
- Monitor Project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with all company policies and processes.
- Perform other such roles and duties as may be reasonably required by the Executive Director or by any other designated representative of the company.
- Qualification: BSc in Civil Engineering or related field, (Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage)
- Preferred qualifications: PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2, ITIL
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Project Management (Office)
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management.
- Ability to manage and/or coordinate multiple projects.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Experience in construction service industry.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, assertiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cumbrian ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Travel Consultant at Romanspage Global
- Senior Sales Executives at Infobip Nigeria
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First Group
- Training Coordinator at Sansvid M.International
- Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
- Director of Maintenance at Axis Human Capital Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Tabs and Icons Consulting Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited