Operations Manager at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2017
Deadline: 22 September, 2017
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is private indigenous pharmaceutical company. We aim to improve people’s quality of life with our products. To achieve this, we concentrate on the research and development of innovative drugs and novel therapeutic approaches. At the same time, we are constantly improving established products. Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and Health care products and Services.
- An operations manager runs the day-to-day operations of an organization or business.
- Her sole purpose is to find ways to make the company more productive by providing effective methods in its business operations.
- An individual in this position usually prepares program budgets, facilitates several programs around the company, controls inventory, handles logistics and interviews and supervises employees.
- A person interested in operations management needs to have a strong leadership background and must know how to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- In addition, she must have great communication skills.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manage the day to day operations and lead staff across all departments to promote high standards of service delivery to our customers at all times
- Attracting, Retaining and motivating through recruitment and retention of staff
- Expand, Develop & Maintain employee competencies
- Prepare job estimates
- Co-ordination & resource allocation of projects
- Implement strategies and action plans
- Strengthening customer & supplier relationships
- Liaise with the sales team and ensure effective support and communication so that each of the team members is equipped with full and proper information to enable them to achieve the company targets.
- A minimum of Degree or OND in Business Administration or any related management science courses from a reputable university or polytechnic.
- 1-3 years of experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brookspharma Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Specialist Product Advisor at Novo Nordisk
- Management Accountant at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Marketing Development Executives at Famzy Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Roles at HealthPlus Limited
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria