Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
Posted on: 7 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Ref No: IME00000356
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have at least 7 months before starting NYSC i.e. is not starting NYSC any time before March 2018.
Method of Application
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page to learn more about the company.
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble career website on jobs.pgcareers.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group