Radiographers Needed At Memfys Hospital For Neurosurgery
Posted on: 10 September, 2013
Deadline: 25 September, 2013
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery, Enugu, wishes to recruit a qualified, experienced and efficient Radiographers.
- Candidates should possess BSc (Radiography) or its equivalent which must be registrable with the Radiographers' Board of Nigeria.
- He/she should preferably possess good relevant qualification in CT/MRI Technology.
- Additional relevant training would be provided.
The hospital offers generous and competitive pay package including National Pension Scheme.
Method of Application
Applications with CV supporting documents and name of two referees, should be sent by post or E-mail not later than (15) fifteen days from the date of this advertisement, to the Office Manager.
Post Office Box 2292
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Director of Administration at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions